Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Another one?

Yes, another place for me to post stuff. But I've decided that this is going to be more of my thoughts and things like that, not just what has been happening in my life lately. If you want to know what's going on in the Life of Becca, go to The Page of Randomness and check it out.

Now, onto the meaning of the title of this blog. In my Metaphysics class, we were talking about what makes an agent. We decided that you have to wear either really skimpy clothing if you're a woman or be a womanizer if you're a man. Oh wait, wrong type of agent. In philosophy of mind, what we mean by "agent" is basically a person, but more of a person with a will.

Anyways, I was thinking about this in terms of time, and what makes you the same person you were two minutes or two years ago, and I got a picture of a vetor going through space. Its the same thing throughout, but changes. So this will be my page to talk about the vector that is me. And hopefully I'll get some other vectors posting too.

1 comment:

Chris Burzlaff said...

For a second there the title reminded me of 4-D fractals, which we all know are more commonly known as quaternions. But now I'm just recounting the physics of relativity and how we traverse the fourth dimension of time.... God I need a break from school!