Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Pie

So this month is Marie Calander's pie discount month. Its a month I truely love, because their lemon cream cheese is like the best pie ever made. Ever. If you haven't had this pie, you must. Its like lemon cheesecake with lemon meraing pie filling.

Unfortunately, Marie's was all out of this pie when my dad went to buy them on Monday, so he got two chocolate satin or something like that. Its what the rest of my family likes. So that means I'm going to have to go there by myself and buy my own pie. But I've been working all the time, and my evenings have been full of soccer, which are luckily ending next week.

As you can tell, I'm a bit obsessive about this pie. As you would be if you've tried it. I also bought three packages of Hot and Spicy Cheez-Its yesterday, which makes me very happy. And they're the big boxes, not the little ones that I can go through in like two hours. And I have a pack of Mt. Dew. In other words, I'm in bliss right now.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I have peanut butter cups also.

So, what has been going on in my life other than food? Well, I've started working, which is both lame and good. Its lame because I have to wake up before 7:30, but its good because I'm getting paid. I've worked every day this week, which sort of surprises me, because I had expected more of a part time thing seeing that I've been hearing how many subs there are. But I guess that most of them are also working for the other districts around town, so that stretches the numbers a bit thinner.

Also, my website is getting close to completion. I've figured out most of the content, now I just have to write the code for it. And see if what I want to do is possible/easy enough for me to do. Which it probably isn't.

As for philosophical thoughts recnely, I think I've had some, but I've forgotten them. Maybe I'll remember it later, but probably not. I'm sure you're crushed.

No comments: