Friday, June 17, 2005

Way too much fun

So if there is such a thing as too much fun, I think I passed the threshold this past week. Not only did I spend four days at the beach, but afterwards, Heidi was still in town for two days, so Chris and I had to show her the town. Last night we went to play pool (I know, random), which was fun because there were six of us and we just goofed around. Patrick, who was on my team, had to continuously remind me that I was supposed to be trying to win, but then would proceed to mess me up by talking right when I'm hitting the ball.

So tonight, which is traditionally the night you go out and have fun, I decided to stay in because I reached my fun quota for the week. Also, almost everybody was busy and couldn't do stuff. Anyone that wants to should check out my other site, because I've been adding some stuff to it recently, most noticeably, on the quotes page. Most of the new ones are from Cambria, and they're pretty funny.

In other news, almost all the lifeguards at the pool like country music, so its usually on the radio. Now, today I was at work for four hours, and during that time, I heard four songs twice. You would think that there are enough songs so that the station doesn't have to repeat itself that often. I think that is the reason that I don't like country music. Every station repeats itself about that often, some more often. For the most part, non-country stations aren't like that.

And now that I'm done with my rant, I bid you adieu (is that how you spell it?).

PS Leave a comment! I've been commentless lately!

No comments: