Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Distraction

So Chris introduced me to a movie quiz, and from it I found an intelligence (or three, actually), and all five (there's a second movie quiz) are very fun and addicting. You should check them out if you haven't already. I especially enjoy the movie ones, but the intelligence ones are also fun, and way better than most 'intelligence' quizes. (I'll include links at the end of the post).

One of the things I hate most about office life is pleasantries, especially in the morning. Everybody around here knows I don't like mornings, and yet they insist on saying chipperly, "Good morning!" every time I walk in the door in the morning. I feel like responding with a "Hmph," but know I would have to explain this, and people would think I'm having a bad morning (I'm not, I just don't want to have to say "Good morning" every day).

I know, I'm an anti-social jerk. How do I live with myself?

Movie Quiz 1
Movie Quiz 2
Intelligence Test
Intelligence Test 2
Intelligence Test 3

Enjoy!

No comments: