Sunday, May 14, 2006

Napage

There's not much in this work better than an afternoon nap. They were one of my favorite things about college, and the only thing that allowed me to stay up until 4 am playing Gemstone and still be able to argue in class. I miss them so much that I've found myself taking afternoon naps on Sunday even when I'm not tired. But I take one because I can.

It does make for interesting dreams when I'm not tired, though, and I tend to remember them more when I'm not tired. To continue the theme lately, Robert, Chris, and I were embarking on an adventure. I don't remember what the adventure involved, but it was very adventurey.

Unfortunately, the drawback of an afternoon nap is that I'm not tired when I should be going to bed. Which is probably why I'm really tired at the beginning of every week.

No comments: