Sunday, July 16, 2006

Exodus

So this past weeked marked an Exodus from Bakersfield. Rachel started off with her journey over seas - spending a day in Frankfurt and then going on to bigger and better places. Then, Chris and I both decided to go down and visit people in the LA area (seperately).

Friday night I got down here and Rob and I decided that we felt like pizza (this turns out to be a bad idea). To go with the pizza, Rob made a pitcher of margaritas. Then we played some GS and opened a bottle of wine that I had from last summer (Laura's white zin - yum!). Pretty soon, Natalie joined us, having just finished work. So the three of us goofed off and had a very enjoyable evening.

Now, the reason the previously mentioned pizza was bad is that it somehow managed to give us food posioning. So Saturday was not a really fun day, although we did manage to make a trip to Dreamplay and Robert showed me all the various ways he gets payed to play. Then we came back and oozed while watching some Veronica Mars episodes (which I am now hooked on).

Luckily I'm feeling much better today and will (hopefully) be able to make it home without any problems.

No comments: