Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Have fun storming the castle

I love when I have epic dreams. Most of the time they're better than movies. Last night my family was caught up in a revolution that involved storming castles and shooting arrows at people from the forest. This is the first time I ever remember having my family in my dream, and it was useful since Robby was a very good distraction while I shot at our enemies.

So last night I discovered another reason to hate Fox. There is another series with interesting potential that they killed before it's time - Dark Angel. Of course, this isn't news to anybody since it's been around for a while and reruns are playing on SciFi channel, but I just discovered it last night, and am intrigued. Of course, I'm sure part of the reason that it got cancelled was that it depicts a post-EMP-terrorist-attack America (and after 9-11 that's just not cool, apparently), but still, I blame Fox. I blame Fox for all my TV woes. (Although if VM gets cancelled this season I shall blame the CW, but at least it's making a valliant effort to save the show).

No comments: