Monday, October 23, 2006

The only way to watch

So Deal or No Deal is on NBC right before Heroes, and I usually leave the TV on the channel of the show I'm going to watch next while I play Gemstone, but leave the TV on mute. It was hilarious to watch that show with no sound. I look up and see this guy doing a completely idiotic dance because he found a box with $1 in it.

Now, I don't know the rules to Deal or No Deal (and really don't want to, so please don't inform me), but I think I had more fun making up the rules for myself. I do have to wonder what could possibly make one those those box holding girls want to do that for a living though. They all looked to me like they were in pain, and all seemed to have trouble opening their box when picked. I'm reminded of the 3% rule, and have to wonder how much intelligent it would take to beat a metal box at the 3% rule. Not much, I'm guessing.

But, somebody from Bakersfield won something from the show tonight, which was exciting (okay, I'm lying, it wasn't exciting).

No comments: