Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Robert needs to post more

Recent Disappointments:
  1. The third chunk of Veronica Mars: while I'm glad it's back on air showing new episodes, it would appear that there's not going to be a big mystery to solve in this last chunk of time. Which really sucks.
  2. This week's Heroes: Nothing happened. It was really just boring.
  3. My immune system: I used to have an agreement with my immune system that it didn't get sick during a sport season (which meant I didn't get sick), but it has apparently forgotten this (or thinks that coaching doesn't count). I did have my one doctor's office trip of the year, though.
  4. Showtime: what's the deal with only 10 episodes of Weeds in the first season. Uncool.
  5. The lack of new posts going up on friend's blogs.
Recent Appointments (or would that be un-disappointment? Is there a word I'm looking for and can't find?):
  1. Antibiotics: those things kick butt!
  2. Last week's Heroes: While I think it could have been better (and less obvious) it was still good.
  3. Weeds: Although I'm disappointed in the length, the show is great, although it's almost too much.
  4. The Riches: Good stuff, that's all I have to say.
That is all. Oh, and if you comment (although really, who's going to) please don't put any spoilers, since some of my friends are lame and don't watch certain tv shows that they should.

No comments: