Friday, November 30, 2007

Back in black

So I'm back in the states, if you were wondering, and soccer has started full swing. Apparently the weather decided to turn cold while I was gone, as we now have started to use our heater a little bit, but I suppose that's to be expected - as soon as soccer starts the weather turns cold.

The UK was great, and I had a wonderful time. I will try to put up a few pictures sometime later on the site, but most of them are of buildings that a lot of people have seen already, so I don't feel like I'm in a rush to get them up. The only problem I'm having with jet lag is that I keep waking up way too early in the morning for my liking, but all that will take to cure is one late night and sleeping in. And I suppose it's not a bad thing to get up early in the morning.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Were you aware that the title of your blog is the same as that of Amy Winehouse's album? I am guessing not... :) Glad to have you back on this side of the pond! You have A LOT of Weeds and Dexter to catch up on.

Me said...

Oh yeah..... that was my intention.

So, I think we should have a board game night on Saturday night.