Thursday, December 27, 2007

You Rock!

So I played Guitar Hero for the first time last night, and while I can see how it is fun, I think I'd much rather just play my actual guitar.

I have officially corrupted my little cousin, by giving her the first taste she's ever had of candy, I think. We were over at my uncle's for Christmas dinner, and I was playing with Shea while eating a candy cane, and she kept grabbing for it (although she might have been trying to get my hair - she has an unhealthy obsession with my hair) so I gave her a taste. From then on she would not take it out of her mouth, and I had to struggle to make sure she didn't poke the back of her mouth with it. Jenny took some pictures, and if I ever get my hands on them, I will post them here. Shea is almost old enough for me to really enjoy playing with her. When we had out poker party, Chris and Jessica couldn't believe that I would actually hold her, and promptly took a picture of the feat.

No comments: