Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"In A Minute"

That used to be one of the coolest parts of after school and Saturday morning television. Anyways, on to business.

My History of Economic Thought test took me about 20 minutes today. Not sure what that means, exactly.

I saw a rattlesnake on the way to campus this afternoon. I was glad I wasn't running, because knowing me, I wouldn't have been looking up, and probably would have ran right into it.

School only has like a month left and I have no idea what I'm doing this summer. I should probably get on that soon.

I will get the quiz result up sometime soon. It's just a matter of my computer and the book both being in the same place at the same time.

I'm done with my Marx paper, so I will (hopefully) no longer be calling for the downfall of the bourgeois anymore. Instead, we're moving on to American Institutionalism and the German Historical School, but I don't know what I'm going to be calling for because of them, yet. I'll keep you posted, though.

No comments: