Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Exercising what I can

Apparently I need to google all words in potential titles of my blogs to make sure that I don't get people excited for steamy details about my life. I apologize. But really, you should know better.

I think my two weeks of no sleep officially begins tomorrow, although I should be getting enough sleep this weekend. In the span of two weeks, I have two midterms, a paper due, 1/4 of my semester's math homework, and two weekends of traveling. Yay me. It should, however, all be worth it.

As long as I survive.

I'm getting to experience the fun that the hive mind of female teenagers brings. I don't really remember being as bad as the girls I have to deal with, but that's possibly because I never found that much in common with my soccer teammates (other than the fact that we all played soccer) and so never got into the giggling/squealing fits that they seem to love. I've had parents tell me on numerous occasions that I will make a good mom because I understand very well how to handle teenagers, and that coaching this team is just a good exercise in patience. Yay, just what I need - exercise.

No comments: