Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just can't escape it

I come home for half a week and they put me to work! It's HS volleyball playoff season, which means that they need four refs for each game, instead of the usual two. My brother told the assignor that I was going to be in town, and apparently he immediately asked if I would be willing to do some lines. Who am I to turn down $25 for doing nothing, so of course I agreed.

But it turns out that not everybody is happy with the fact that I did a line, because I'm not a member of the 'association' (this year, at least). Of course, the person who is upset is a complete jerk (and that's putting it mildly), so I'm kind of happy to be upsetting him.

Also, this week I've finally gotten to take a better look at Fable II, which is a bit too much like Fable for my tastes. I feel like they should have been able to make it much more complex, but it appears that all they've done is make it bigger. Oh well, should still be a fun play.

No comments: