Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Summertime

It's hard to imagine that there's only a month left of the semester, although my lack of inclination to do work means that it must be true. I have two presentations, two papers, and three finals to look forward to this year, and then the summer starts. I may have to break a long standing tradition of refusing to partake in the horrible institution that is summer this summer, if only so that I can take a class that sounds interesting in the fall. Numerical Analysis of Differential Equations is the class, and the only bad thing about it is that a pre req is Differential Equations.

Other than that, I may be looking at taking two economics classes and as many math classes as I feel I can safely cram in the midst of those and soccer. A Probability Statistics class is almost a definite, and perhaps Calc III or Linear Algebra.

Warmness has finally hit Sacramento, which means that I no longer feel that it's necessary to wait until 3 pm to workout. Waiting until then usually means that I miss my window between lunch and needing to go to class, so this means I run far more regularly, although it also apparently means that I'm forcing the dogs to run in the heat, for which I got reprimanded by some random passerby today.

No comments: