Sunday, July 26, 2009

I've recently decided to start using iGoogle because I discovered that they have some really fun comic themes. I really don't need to use it because I never look at all the feeds, but it's still fun to see comics. Perhaps I'll have to start using Google Calendar once school starts.

I was going through my wallet recently and found that I had three BN gift cards, so since it is close to where I play soccer on Sundays I decided to head in and see if there was anything I wanted. So now I have three new fiction books on top of all the very interesting library books I found when I was on campus on Friday and I have to decide if I want to read The General Theory (Keynes) or a book on Superman and Batman. Start placing your bets now.

Yesterday was the penultimate day of the Tour de France, which is really the last day for placement among the overall leaders. We had a bunch of people over and had pasta with pesto sauce (made from fresh ingredients). It was quite fun, with people over with whom I can talk about anything from Popperian philosophy to Scotch to Firefly.

No comments: