Monday, July 13, 2009

Too much protein

I don't normally consider myself an adventurous eater, but I did my level best this weekend to not be myself. On Saturday I tried 8 different types of animal (skipped the shrimp) and 19 different wines (there were an additional 4 on Friday evening). This was all interspersed with two state beaches completely with the requisite frisbee throwing. I think my system went into shock with all that protein that it isn't used to getting.

Then we stopped in Ventura and spent some time with Natalie and Scott, playing games and just enjoying the nice weather in general. I'm really trying to think of a better way to spend the weekend, and just can't. Only thing that would have made it better would have been more friends. Anybody want to start making an annual trip out of this (I promise you won't be disappointed). I'll put up some pictures later.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

jealous!!