Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sucker

I just can't help myself - I signed up to do Nano this year. Now, because I'm not completely insane, I realize that I probably won't be able to finish 50k words, but I'm going to make an effort at 25k. Of course, this means that Rachel and I have to figure out new categories for our best out of three this year, but that should be doable. I think I'm going to double-y cheat this year by also continuing my novel from last year. I should have at least another 25k words in there. This, however, means that I have to figure out what to do next with my plot. Both 50k words and the end of the month coincided with me hitting wall in my plot, and I was happy to stop there and not need to solve the problem.

But I have a week to figure this all out, right?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

yay!!!