Sunday, January 30, 2005

So I'm a slacker?

Okay, its been a while. I realize that I haven't posted for a long time, but the truth of the matter is, I haven't had much to post about. Whenever I have deep thoughts, I don't have time to write them down, and they are gone by the time I get to my computer. But oh well.

So, I finished the Warcraft campaigns. And I have to wonder why humans are always seen as either weak or corruptable, while elves are the uncorruptable strong ones. This must have started with Lord of the Rings, where the immortal elves are able to resist the ring and know its evil, while the world of men are mostly unable to do so.

I saw Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow a couple days ago, and I loved it. A lot of people complained that it had no plot, but that's the point. Its only supposed to have as much of a plot as it had. Its supposed to be a throwback to old movies, and is the only comic book movie lately that has actually been like a comic book. Plus the cinematography is awesome. I love the lighting and the shadows. Anyways, if you haven't seen it, you should.

Rachel has decided to finish her novel this month, and I can't decide if I want to push myself to write. I mean, its fun, but I never started so that I could finish, I just started to start. If that means anything. But perhaps I will. So be prepared for new polls to be coming out soon.

No comments: