Monday, February 07, 2005

Post-Superbowl

Okay, I'll admit it. I slept through most of the Superbowl. Its just that the NFL doesn't interest me all that much. See, I'd had to get up early the past couple days, and then had to go to my brother's Eagle Court of Honor, so I was tired. Oh well.

After my nap, I went over the Burzlaff house for the end of the game and some good dinner. We watched the Simpsons episode that was on after the Superbowl and then Chris headed back to LA.

I haven't been doing too much lately, although I have been helping my mom's students with Science Fair and other stuff. She's an ESL teacher, so her students don't know how to write English all that well. I've also been very busy refing soccer, which never fails to remind me that there are a lot of stupid people out there. Friday I went to watch BHS play Liberty so I could actually enjoy the game. And it was very interesting to be on that side of the game. Its been a very long time since I've just watched soccer without playing or refing. But some people are just stupid. Fans will always yell for a foul, sometimes so loud that they can't hear when the ref does call it. The problem is that it takes far less time for a person to open their mouth and yell then for the ref to bring the whistle up to their mouth. Stupid fans.

And BHS fans are some of the best around, because Leslie won't let them get out of hand. But Liberty fans are horrible. You'd think that Mika would have them under control since she went to BHS and knows how fans should behave.

In other news, I'm meeting Rach in a little bit to work on my story. She has a novel and I have a story. But I'm not sure how much work I'll be getting done, since my goal is to steal what she's done so far so I can read it. Mwahaha. But don't tell her.

I've been working on my other site, so hopefully it'll be up soon, although that might be delayed depending on when I can get a copy of photoshop.

No comments: