Friday, April 22, 2005

Xbox

So Billy and I bought an Xbox. I've been wanting one for a while, and finally got around to buying it. I've been playing Knights of the Old Republic, which is pretty awesome. I have a feeling that I'm going to be replaying it, just because there are way too many different choices that you can make which will influence the gameplay.

All in all, its a pretty sweet game, made all the better because there is a sequal. That's one problem with all too many RPGs - they're usually stand a long games, and most of them are good enough to warrant a second one.

So I've been spending much of my time doing that, which is both good and bad. Not too much else has been happening, although softball is about to start up, so if you're ever in town and want to play, let me know. And don't worry if you are horrible, we're just out there for fun and the pizza afterwards.

No comments: