Monday, April 18, 2005

Paaaaarty.

Well, Saturday was Chris' birthday, so I headed down for his party, which was awesome. That made three weekends in a row that I got to be in LA, which is pretty cool, and I might head down next weekend, also. Anyways, there were a bunch of people there, and about a full half I know (mostly people from Bakersfield, but I've also gotten to know a few of Chris' LA friends).

Rachel and I went down together, and she taught me about the Cors while I taught her about philosophy, and we both talked about the global economy. So we had fun. Let's, see, what happened at the party. Well, there was a lot of drinking, so the party got louder as the night went on. I apparently didn't drink enough, but I drank enough for me, so oh well. We played Apples to Apples, but I had a horrible hand, so I spent more time trying to argue for the bad cards I played than actually trying to win.

There was also a video camera going around, so that was fun to watch. Ethan was interviewing people about the most redeeming qualities of Chris, but it turned into most embarrasing moments, which was much better.

Then on Sunday we had to get back for my soccer game, which was really lame because my team is made up of people who really shouldn't be playing (except for the two people who I played with in high school and myself), while the team we played was made up mostly of people who had at one time played for Cal State. Needless to say, it was like 8 - 0, but they were complete jerks about it. Usually you stop shooting when you get to 5 or 6. So Tiffany, Diana, and I decided next time we play them, we're basically going to get all of our friends from BHS and school them and run up the score. Just because we could.

Oh, I also bought an Xbox, which is awesome, even though I haven't opened it yet. I knew that once I opened it, I would have to start playing, and I've had too much to do lately to play more video games. But soon it will be opened and I will become a Knight of the Old Republic. Woooo!

Anyways, that's it in my life. Its starting to get warmer, but for some reason I've been wearing warm clothing lately. Like today I was wandering around the house in fleece pants and a long sleeve shirt. I think something's wrong with me.

No comments: