Sunday, July 03, 2005

Camp

I'm going to be at camp for the next week (July 3 through July 9) so I won't be updating or anything. If you really feel like you must know what's happening in the life of Becca during that time, you'll just have to get over it. Or you could check out my other site and see the new fun things that have been added recently. Well, not really recently, but if you haven't checked it out in a while, you should.

Rob and I found a friend that also plays Gemstone today. He's actually a friend of Patrick's from school who is working in the Bay Area this summer and is down for the 4th weekend. We were talking about books, then Robert mentioned Gemstone, and Brian was like, "Gemstone 3?" (even though its actually Gemstone 4 now), so we got to have fun talking about both books and Gemstone.

We also played some Apples to Apples, and Nerts, besides just the normal random converstaions that are what usually happens when all of us get together. It was a good night of nerdiness, which was throughly enjoyed by all present, I think. So now I get to go hang out with high schoolers for the week, run around, wear costumes, and get no sleep. And the only difference from what I normally do is that I've been hanging out with elementary school students lately, not high schoolers.

Hasta la semana proxima!

No comments: