Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sunburned

Yes, I am a little red tonight. That's what happens when its a hot day and I have to work for 8 hours. I spent a good deal of time in the pool. I think tomorrow will be sunscreen day. I just spent about an hour and a half playing a game that I never could like, mostly because I'm horrible at it. I'm talking about Super Smash Brothers. I've never been really good at button pushing games, so it was to be expected that I suck at this game. However, I think my skills are improving. At least as long as I use Link.

On a side note, I love Who's Line Is It. I was just watching it. Its great. And I love Tim Burton. I really need to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was one of my favorite books as a kid.

Well, its been really hot lately here, so my family has finally gotten smart and decided to go to Santa Barbara. Yay for us, it should be fun.

Okay, bye.

No comments: