Monday, August 22, 2005

2-1-1

I believe that's my record thus far from playing Settlers of Catan, although I could be missing a loss in there. And yes, you can tie a game if you run past your allotted time because somebody has to go to bed. Anyways, last night after the Fantasy Football draft (yes I'm playing FF) Chris, Rob, and I decided to play a game of Settlers because we didn't quite have enough time for a Freaks and Geeks episode. So we played, and it was a very interesting board set-up, because all brick hexes were low (except for one 6 that Robert had but was always blocked). I had no ore or brick, but lots of wheat and a wheat harbor.

So after a while I realized my only hope of winning would be through D Cards. I think I ended up buying 8. And I won! Woohoo!

My family is a patron of two different pizza places, Rusty's and Papa O's. Its always a tough decision when we need to pick one. Rusty's (in my opinion) has far better pizza. But Papa O's has stuffed crust, which my family loves (I personally don't like it). Rusty's also has Bust-a-Move, which is one of the best arcade games ever. However, Papa O's has a lot more games, some of which give tickets, and most of which are newer. Which would you choose?

No comments: