Sunday, August 14, 2005

He's going to be all right.

So last night was fun. Chris and I joined Rachel at a night of Major League Improv, where she was Ms. Voice. It was fun because there was a large audience, when there usually isn't. The only bad part about that was there were some suggestions that weren't very good. Major League Improv, for those of you who don't know, if like Who's Line Is It, sort of.

Afterwards, we went to Lengthwise, where Rob caught up to us. Poor Robert just had his wisdom teeth out, so he was a littl puffy, but I insulted him till he braved some real food (french fries), so I think he's glad he went, because now he knows he can eat real food, it just takes a while. Then we went over to Chris' where Nat joined us. It was a fun evening.

Lately I've been wathing Arrested Development, which I think I've mentioned. It is one of the funnies shows I've ever watched, because its so bizarre, but with the characters, bizarre seems normal. That might be the reason I like it so much. They manage to make strange an every day occurance, which takes some work. So its awesome, and very much a show that we would enjoy, which we do.

No comments: