Thursday, October 20, 2005

Catcher in the Rye

I've had a great week. Tuesday my friends attempted to kidnap me. Well, they successfully kidnapped me, but weren't too great at not letting me know where we were going. We tried to play golf and storm a castle at Boomers, but they were closed. So instead we checked out the Elephant Bar, which was fun.

Yesterday Manny was feeling sick, so I had Dr. Robert come over and check him out. I think he is feeling much better now. By the way, Manny is my computer. Then, after practice, Rachel came over, on the pretense of working on her novel. I tried to make her work, but we didn't get much done. Instead she looked at old pictures on Dave (her computer) and we watched the end of Woman of the Year. The entire movie is good, except for like the last 20ish minutes. Its like The Taming of the Shrew. I love the movie, but have to turn it off before the end. Oh well.

Anyways, here's to a good weekend where I get much done, because I need to get work done. Stupid GuildWars.

No comments: