Thursday, December 22, 2005

The pellet with the poison is in the flagon with the dragon. The chalice from the palace holds the brew that is true.

Okay, okay, I get the picture. I'm boring, need to get a life, and need to update more often.

It may be hard to believe, but I haven't had a lot of free time at my computer lately, and I feel (somewhat) badly when I update at work. However, I will do it anyways. Actually, I made an update to post yesterday, but for some reason blogger didn't want to publish it, so I emailed it to myself to publish later, and just didn't have an opportunity.

Right now they guy sitting next to me is playing some very interesting Christmas music. Some of it is good (Judy Garland singing "Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas," but then there's what's playing now, and I don't even know how to classify it it's so bad. Unfortunately, I keep forgetting to bring in some speakers (I'm going to steal small ones from the family computer that nobody uses anymore because I think bringing in my computer speaker system would be a little over the top), so I can't listen to my good music.

I feel like I'm re-living the teenage days of pinning up magazine covers and pictures in your room that I missed. The room I'm staying in belongs to an 8th grader, and I've been catching up on who's hot and who's not as I try to fall asleep and end up staring at a wall covered with teen magazine covers.

I got a turkey yesterday and thought to myself, "What the heck am I supposed to do with a turkey?" So I took it home and put it on the counter thinking that my mom will somehow dispose of it to a worthy cause. She did. But it made me feel all "grown up" to get a turkey. (Not a word, Amy).

So, does this suffice for an update? There hasn't been anything happening in my life recently, and I didn't want to remind myself of how boring my life is by posting about the boringness, but "my friends" have made me, and now I feel depressed. Thanks a lot.

No comments: