Sunday, December 25, 2005

Feliz Navidad, prospero ano y felizidad

So it's Christmas, and this year was actually enjoyable for me, unlike most. Now, there are bits and pieces of each Christmas season that I enjoy, but for the whole, they are stressing and I don't want to be home. This year, however, we all seemed to get along. This is probably due to the fact that there was hardly a time when all five of us were home, but if that's what it takes, that's what it takes.

I got a ton of clothes this year, which was interesting and a surprise. I knew about three pieces, but my brother and dad decided they needed to go to Buckle in the mall and buy me new jeans and a t-shirt. We'll see how long those stay.

Friday was Christmas with my friends (sadly Natalie couldn't make it) which was so much fun. Any excuse I can have to hang out with them is great. Saturday we had family over for lunch, and I think we're expecting more throughout the week. I also have watched three classic movies this weekend, and I'm thinking I'll get through a couple more tomorrow. Tonight Brandon is bringing over Civilization 4 so we're going to play that, which is exciting.

Now, I know that you didn't need all that information, but some people were accusing me of not updating, so I figured I would when I can. I'll put up my philosophical thoughts about Christmas later.

No comments: