Monday, January 30, 2006

More like Lamespace

A friend of mine has just joined the dark side. In the world of blogging, there are blogs (I unfortunately have to include things like Xanga in this, and of course independent weblogs) and then there is Myspace. The two cannot be mixed. Or at least shouldn't be.

But a friend (I won't disclose names) recently did the unthinkable and made a Space. I looked at it and really can't figure out what to do. I mean, there's nothing to read, and the profile is the exact same thing that this person has on blogger. So what exactly was the point? The thing with Myspace is, to do anything you also have to be a member. Well I for one will protest!

In other news, is it bad to have seen more movies in a month than there are days? I think perhaps I need to think about my priorities.

Okay, I've thought about them and I see nothing wrong with it.

No comments: