Friday, February 03, 2006

Schleepy scheepy

Last night was Movie Night. I know, some of you are wondering, "Isn't every night movie night?" and the answer is "Yes, of course!" but there's a difference between movie night and Movie Night. Last night we watched The Great Escape (after having it taped since December) and Chris and I actually got Rachel to come hang out with us (only because it's a historical film, or maybe because of Eddie). It was a night full of quoting various things (mostly Dress to Kill) and enjoying ourselves.

But unfortunately The Great Escape is three hours longs, which I had forgotten. It doesn't really have to be that long, but the director had to get ample footage of Steve McQueen (disguised as an American man) riding his motor bike. I think there's about half an hour of unneeded footage of this. So because it was three hours long we all got to be late, and now I'm fighting against sleep.

Also, since this is a post of links, for those of you not in the know (and who don't check blog profiles frequently enough) there's a new quote board of sorts here. If you'd care to contribute, let me know and I'll set you up.

No comments: