Saturday, February 18, 2006

Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, outside of soccer.

Well I wouldn't really know, but I sure am tired right now. I also can't walk, but that will pass.

I had some soccer games, and it seems like the only thing that my teammates have to talk about with one another is pregnancy and giving birth. I think there are like 5 of us who don't have kids, and we definately feel like a minority. Luckily I just put on my headphones and blissfully listened to Franz on Soren. Yes, I named my iPod Soren. I was going to name him Pascal, but that's Blaise's last name, and really I like the name Soren better. And besides, if I named him Pascal, some people might think I really like math, since it seems that's the only thing Pascal is really known for.

Of course, nobody out there will know who Soren is. Well, a few of you might, but the majority of people won't. Teleological suspension of the ethical! What could be cooler? Okay, a lot of things, but still, Soren is a cool name.

I guess a post like this is what I get when I try to post something when I should be in bed. But I have to wait for my comforter to finish drying, so you get the pleasure of reading this when my mind isn't really functioning. Lucky you.

No comments: