Friday, February 10, 2006

Snob?

So last night was HP discussion group at Russo's. I got there a little early (meaning on time) before the people in the discussion group who don't work at Russo's had arrived. Rachel promptly told everybody that I want to work at Russo's and would fit right in because I'm a snob. Not having any argument with this statement, I asked what I'm a snob about (yes, there's more than one). Rachel replied "She doesn't like people with low intelligence. *pause* She doesn't even like people with moderate intelligence." I don't think that's really true. I'm not that much of a snob. I just don't like stupidty. Is there something wrong with that?

Later I was telling Chris about how Rachel thinks I'm a snob. I started with, "Apparently I'm snobbish," and continued with the story. After finishing I said, "So I'm a snob." Chris replied, "You're also a bish." If you don't see why that's funny, trying saying it out loud.

Yesterday I watched most of Lawrence of Arabia, which is an awesome movie. Rachel didn't like how much of it was "wasted" on shots of the desert, but I think that visually it is amazing, and that is what makes it so awesome. But it made me want to be a nomad, probably because Omar Sharif is so awesome. And I want to wear Arab/Jedi robes (the robes the Arabs wear make me think of Star Wars, what can I say?). Hey, they're like dresses!

No comments: