Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The stuff that dreams are made of...

Every once in a while I will have a dream that influences my actions. Generally, my dreams are hazy, even right when I wake up. I only have a vague impression of what was going on, usually some adventure or other. But now and then I have a dream that I remember vividly when I wake. And even less frequently I'll have a dream that affects my actions during the day. I find it necessary to remind myself that it was a dream, and didn't actually happen. A couple times I've even talked about my dreams as if they actually happened, and halfway through have had to realize that those things didn't really happen.

Well, I had another one of those last night, and it was very interesting.

Anybody else occasionally dream like that?

No comments: