Friday, April 28, 2006

Lately

I've thought of a lot of different posts to make lately, but somehow haven't managed to find the time to put them up here. Or, perhaps I just haven't found the inclination to put them up. Either way, they're not here.

Robert might have finally succeeded in getting me hooked to Lost (although why he would want to given my track record with the tv shows I watch I don't know why), but I was never really against the idea, it was just a matter of timing. So here's to hoping that Lost doesn't die within a season of me starting to watch it like all of the other shows I've watched recently.

I finally got to watch M*A*S*H, which I've had for probably about two months now, on Monday. It was funny, and has definately made me want to watch the Robert Altman film coming out soon. Even if it does have Lindsey Lohan in it.

Also, I got a new phone! I'm officially IN the network now, so those of you with Verizon can call me without fear of using all you minutes. I have the same number, though, so you don't have to worry about that. Also, I'm headed to Las Vegas, to hopefully not hurt myself playing 7 games of soccer in two days. It should be interesting. And the intersting part will be spending three days with my mom, not soccer.

No comments: