Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ice cream and one-handed cartwheels

Rite Aid is a very interesting store. When I worked at camp, it was pretty much the only store that you had to go to if you needed something, and my roommates and I would take many a late night trip down there (mostly for ice cream). I was very saddened to hear that in Washington the Rite Aids don't have ice cream. And I got some very weird looks the first time I suggest Rite Aid for ice cream.

Lately I've been thinking about watching Silence of the Lambs, because I had never seen the whole thing. I had seen the beginning, but that was about it. So last night in my dream I invented a plot for it, and decided it was finally time to watch it. The dream was very interesting, though. It involved Anthony Hopkins doing one-handed cartwheels (I'm sure they're called something else) and a very long wooden, suspended walkway over a bay to the house that he was hiding in.

Of course, none of this had anything to do with the actual movie, but it was fun. Then I was woken to the sound of my dad doing yard work at 7:30, and had a great morning.

No comments: