Thursday, July 27, 2006

Enough talk!

So apparently I don't talk enough because after teaching (and talking) all morning, my throat is definitely sore. It didn't help that I woke up this morning with a sore throat (well, I have all this week, but this morning was worse).

Also, apparently I can also add in my head better than other people (although I don't understand how 1800 + 600 can be hard to add).

In other news, I've become obsessed with the Veronica Mars soundtrack. It has a lot of names I recognize from other soundtracks and mixes I've seen recently, and also some new names for me to look into. I think I shall have to aquire some new music for all the car time I'm going to be spending with my brother shortly.

And coming soon: what I will be doing in less than a week!

No comments: