Friday, July 07, 2006

It's been that long?

I remember when Billy and I bought our family its first DVD player. It was our Junior year (in high school) Christmas, and we decided that we wanted a DVD player, and the only way to get it would be to "give" it as a present to the whole family. That way we killed two birds with one stone. I know when it was because at the same time I got The Matrix on DVD (because I knew it would look awesome through the DVD player). Now I'm thinking about buying a second DVD player in addition to my dual VCR/DVD player because it can play DivX movies (also the DVD part of my player doesn't work since the remote is broken, so I'm not being excessive).

It's amazing how much growth the home entertainment industry has seen in the past 6 years. And how much my movie collection has grown in the past 3 years.

No comments: