Friday, June 08, 2007

It's that time of the month...

While I should probably be putting up my movie/tv show of the month, instead I'm going to start another monthly trend, although I'll probably end up making it a twice a month thing. I got a book of Who's Your TV Alter Ego today, so I'm going to be putting up some of the questions. Comment your answers, and in about a week I'll put up all the results. And if you don't answer, I'll just have to answer for you, and you won't be able to complain about who you are.

Oh, and I'm not going to tell you which show I've picked until after you've answered.

Note: When answering the questions, don't pick your favorite of the possible answers, pick what best suits you. And if there's two that are equally true, you can pick more than one answer for each question. Just don't do it often, because it makes work for me.

1. If you were a bird, you'd be..
a) toucan
b) swan
c) flamingo
d) cardinal
e) hawk

2. If you were a Dr. Seuss character, you'd be...
a) Yertle the Turtle
b) the Cat in the Hat
c) Sam-I-Am
d) the Lorax
e) the Sneeches

3. If you were sold at a bake sale, you'd be...
a) brownies
b) Rice Krispies Treats
c) oatmeal raisin cookies
d) cupcakes
e) sponge cake

4. If you were a piece of jewelry, you'd be a...
a) stud earring
b) shell necklace
c) rubber bracelet
d) rope anklet
e) diamond tiara

5. If you were a piece of furniture, you'd be a...
a) desk
b) vanity
c) chest of drawers
d) lamp
e) love seat

6. If you were a school supply, you'd be a
a) protractor
b) pencil sharpener
c) ruler
d) magic marker
e) eraser

7. If you were a Tom Cruise movie, you'd be...
a) Risky Business
b) Top Gun
c) A Few Good Men
d) Jerry Maguire
e) Rain Man

8. If you were a breakfast beverage, you'd be...
a) orange juice
b) coffee
c) grapefruit juice
d) tea
e) a Bloody Mary

9. If you were a Monopoly piece, you'd be...
a) wheelbarrow
b) thimble
c) Scottie
d) top hat
e) race car

10. If you were a synonym for the word "saved," you'd be...
a) "hoarded"
b) "liberated"
c) "converted"
d) "treasured"
e) "helped"

No comments: