Saturday, June 16, 2007

Yeah, not going to happen

So I was going to post the results of the personality quiz tonight, but that's just not going to happen. We had my cousins and their spouses over tonight, along with my uncle, and it was mad fun. You have to bear in mind that there are 9 months between my cousin Matt and Billy and me, us and our cousin Jenny, and Jenny and Robby. Add to that the fact that we grew up living about 5 minutes away from each other, and we cause a little bit of trouble in our day. I take that back. We still cause a bit of trouble when we get together.

So the point of this evening was to meet my little cousin once removed (Shea) and actually get to talk to my new cousin (Christine). And to show them how the Jennings play cards. James (Jenny's husband) thought that he had learned how to play Oh Hell, but he really hadn't. I showed them how it's done in the first round (winning by 9 points) and then let some other people have a turn winning in the second round.

It was a great time spent rocking out to music, yelling at one another, and accusing one another of cheating. I think all together we went through two bottles of wine, 18 bottles of beer, and three pitchers of Margaritas (one person didn't have anything to drink since she's now pregnant (and it's not me)). Apparently I missed out on going to Fishlips, but I think I had enough fun to make up for it.

So look for the results tomorrow (which means Rachel has another day to answer the questions, but she probably won't).

No comments: