Thursday, August 16, 2007

To a 10 year old I'm huge.

I went with my dad to a West High faculty BBQ last night, and was made to sit for an hour and a half while this guy talked non-stop. I know that in movies and shows there can be characters that just don't stop talking no matter what, but I didn't think that these people actually existed. Apparently they do. What's worse is that my dad new I was wanting to go, and he just kept listening. He now owes me, even if I did get margaritas and wine out of it.

Also yesterday I was waiting for teenager #2 to get her hair cut, and was sitting in the waiting area with a mother and her two daughters. I brought my DS for entertainment, and as I looked over, I noticed that the 6 year old had her DS with her. I probably should have been a little bit embarrassed about it, but wasn't. # 2 accused me of being like a little kid when she saw me with it for the first time. I said, "Yep."

No comments: