Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I have been remiss

Some how I managed to post this on the quote page, but it was supposed to be here. Pretend you're reading this on Monday.

So Jessica told me last night that it had been a month since my last post. It has, which is quite pathetic of me. Granted, it has been a busy month, but I still should have been posting. The only excuse that I can think of is that I've been slowly using Facebook and that has taken all my posting time on the internet.

So today I'm jumping across the pond to visit Rachel, which is going to be an awesome trip, I hope. We have some madness planned, and some madness will hopefully be planned once I get there. I'll be posting from over there, so you'll get to hear about some of the exploits from here. I'm going to jump out on a limb and promise a post every other day (depending on internet availability), so check back often!

That's it for now, I'll check back when I'm in a different time zone!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I have totally posted things that were supposed to be on my blog to the quote page... grrr.... I'm glad you are having fun in London! :)