Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Across the pond

I made it here safely, although my phone didn't. Either I left it in the car, or it has disappeared. I really hope it's in the car.

The adventures started early, at least for Rachel, who saw that my flight was getting in like 45 minutes early and had to race to the airport. Once there she realized that we had no way to contact one another and did not set up a place to meet. Luckily everything went smoothly, and there were no problems.

After letting me take a short nap, we decided to go on a walk though London to see some of the places on my list. It was nice a cold, which I loved, and I got to see a handful of the big attraction here at dusk and beyond when they weren't very crowded.

After this I got to meet Rachel's friend Ellen, and she, Rachel, and I stayed in the dorm talking about the differences between English and American schools and whatever else we felt like talking about. It was a good way to help me stay awake until 10.

Today I'm going to be a total tourist and go on a bus tour of London where you can get on and off the bus at various attractions. I don't have any problem being a tourist, because I am one. After that, who know, but I'll keep you updated.

No comments: