Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shame on todos

Shame on you all (except for Rob) for voting excitedly and then not posting answers to the quiz. I guess I'll give it a few more days before I post the results, which might turn into after next weekend since I'll have a paper to work on towards the end of the week.

There's a BevMo on one of the main streets that I drive on to get to most stores, and I must say that I'm ashamed that I didn't know what kind of store it was. Shame on me.

I went bowling with my aunt and one of her friends this weekend, which was fun. I didn't do very well, but I think it's good for me to occasionally lose at things. Keeps me humble.

I also spent this morning watching three or four episodes of Dexter, which was great. I've been missing it, and have now almost finished season 2. I like this one much more because all of the peripheral characters from the first season are getting some development luvin'. Good things are happening, and I'm really looking forward to the last couple of episodes.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

humble, you??

I didn't vote because I didn't know about half of the possible answers. Also I'm lazy.