Saturday, May 17, 2008

Remind me again...

Why I never went to parties in high school.

Oh wait, it's because of bad loud music and silly people. My cousin had his birthday party tonight (even though his birthday was 2 plus weeks ago), which consisted of a bunch of kids over at the house and a heavy metal band. The band wasn't supposed to go on until 8, but they showed up before 4 to set up, and proceeded to play pretty much for the entire 4 hours until 8. Once they started their set for real, they only played for about 40 minutes, which nobody else finds ironic (annoying). Thankfully they were cut off at 10 because of promises to the neighbors.

My madre is up visiting this weekend, which is fun. We're headed over to the Bay Area tomorrow to try and escape some of the heat (summer is apparently in full swing) and see my aunt. My uncle just got a Wii (in addition to the 360 he has) so it's going to be a fun day. Of course, I probably should be studying for at least my final on Monday when I'm over there, but I'm almost certain that's not going to happen. Maybe I'll make Mom drive and I'll study in the car.

I'm done on Wednesday, which means that I need to officially start figuring out what I'm doing this summer. I'll be in Bakersfield for at least two and a half weeks, but after that I have no idea. I'll keep everybody posted, though!

No comments: