Monday, July 21, 2008

These boots are made for running

I had my first run today for the month of June. My dad forbid me to go running (or biking) in Bakersfield because the air quality was so bad, and I actually listening to him because it really was horrible. Technically I went on my aunts elliptical when I was staying at her house last week, but it really doesn't count. I hit the bike trail with the new dog, Maggie (my best guess is a boxer/border collie mix), and it was great. We saw a coyote, but luckily it was far away in the brush. I'm so looking forward to the next one tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Mama Mia with my cousin and aunt, and I'm trying to keep an open mind about the movie, so I'll let you all know what I think. Luckily the cast is pretty good, so I'm not expecting horrible things. Perhaps I'll be happily surprised. We'll see. Either way, tomorrow will be a good day since I'll be running!

No comments: