Monday, August 11, 2008

Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo

I finally got around to reading Watchmen today. I think I've had it for about a year, but just never really got around to sitting down with it. I have to admit that I like the current art of comic books/graphic novels better, but you just can't beat Alan Moore when it comes to story.

I had to rewatch the trailer for Watchmen, because I now know what I'm looking for, and I've got to say, I'm even more excited now. It's a tricky book to pull off, mostly because there's so much information given in the book, and a lot of it in flashbacks, but I'm hopeful that it'll go over well. At least the trailer looks amazing. Some parts are exactly how I imagined them, which is always nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.