Friday, August 15, 2008

It's not about making money, it's about taking money

So here's another one of those wonderful gems that would not be possible if it weren't for the invention of the internet. The Guild is a webseries about a group of MMO players who all belong to the same in-game guild. You'll really only be able to appreciate this if you've ever played a MMO (Guild Wars or WoW), mostly because some of the lingo is hard to catch, but it's absolutely hilarious if you can understand what's going on.

I love people that only want to make shows, and aren't in it for the money. I really hope this is the future of television, because I have to admit that I'm sick and tired of all the best shows out there getting canceled after a year because the US populace is too stupid to understand and appreciate them. Stupid Fox, stupid NBC.

And that's all I have to say for now.


No comments: