Friday, August 29, 2008

Putting the Miss in misconception

Sometimes I really hate stereotypes. Just because I have two X chromosomes doesn't mean that I'm incapable of changing a tire. As a matter of fact, there are two people in my house who can change a tire, and I'm one of them. I asked my brother why he hadn't changed his tire yet (he had to drive my mom's old car, which we both despise), and his response was that he hadn't had time. And that Dad hadn't had a chance to help him with it yet. Of course, as I'm changing it this morning a neighbor from across the street wandered over to see if I needed help. Of course by that point I had already gotten all the lugnuts loose (usually the hardest part) and the car jacked up, but I suppose it was still thoughtful.

I've finally got my laptop up and running, with about half of the programs installed that I need. It's very fun two be on both of my computers at the same time. I even broke it in by playing some WCIII over battlenet with a couple friends.

Now I just need to get all my files over so that I can keep updating my spreadsheets!

1 comment:

Jason St.Clair said...

Nothing breaks in a computer like playing a little Dub See Three!