Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Miscalculation

I misjudged how long it would take me to finish my philosophy final this morning. It was supposed to start at 8:00 AM, and I knew that I wouldn't need the full two hours to finish the test. We were told there would be between 60 and 80 questions, all multiple choice, and many would be similar to ones we saw on our quizes. So I figured that I'd give myself an hour, and it would probably take me half an hour.

Nope. 15 minutes is all it took. So now I have an entire extra hour to kill on campus that I tried to not have. This is because I don't have my second final until 5:30. I have a paper and powerpoint presentation to finish for it, and I know if I go home I won't get it done, but I really don't want to be here all day.

At least I got to the library early enough that I have a nice spot staked out (with an outlet claimed). Of course, I'll probably have to vacate at some point to scavenge for food, but hopefully the extension cord I brought will help me find an outlet later.

No comments: